Solarlex are accredited members of a number of recognised associations.
The 2 that particularly provide our customers with peace of mind that they are dealing with a professional and competent company are the MCS Microgeneration Certification Scheme and the NIC EIC approved contractors schemes. Both accreditations demonstrate competence in the design and installation of solar panels and we are assessed against a specific set of competency requirements.
The following benefits to our customers are gained from earning these accreditations:-
- Confidence that the work is performed by competent contractors and that it complies with the relevant safety standards
- Knowledge that the contractor holds adequate insurance and that essential documentation, training, technical capability and equipment is maintained and up-to-date
Other accreditations gained of equal importance are listed below. To learn more about these companies please select the related link which will take you direct to their website:-
- BPVA - The British Photovoltaic Association (BPVA) is the national trade association of the UK solar energy industry.
- Trustmark - TrustMark is a not for profit organisation, licensed by Government and supported by consumer protection groups.
- NIC EIC - National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors in the UK
- REA - Renewable Energy Association – the voice of the renewables industry in the UK
- MCS - Microgeneration Certification Scheme
In addition to the above we have also been recognised by SANYO as a premium installer of their solar panels.