Christian Marsden SolarLex’ Managing Director has spent all his working life in the electrical industry, a qualified electrical engineer running a successful electrical firm for 10 years. Christian recognised the growth and potential in the renewable sector and as such went back to the classroom to learn firsthand about Renewable Technologies including Solar photovoltaics before deciding to move into the buoyant Solar PV market. A decision was made to change the company name, then Datalex services to ‘Solarlex’ to reflect the new services taken on board.
Since SolarLex’ conception 7½ years ago the company has seen fantastic growth in the industry even through turbulent times with the governments changes to the feed in tariff. SolarLex’ has an unparalleled team of experienced, qualified and most importantly EMPLOYED engineers.
All our installations are completed to the highest of standards using the best materials available on the market; our modules are installed by our expert roofing teams.
Why Choose SolarLex?
By choosing SolarLex our clients can rest assured that they are in good hands and with a friendly and trustworthy company. We look to build long lasting relationships with all our clients, the feed-in-tariff is a 20 year scheme after all and technology is improving all the time, maybe we can offer something new or improvements in the years to come.
- An unparalleled company of qualified, experienced and employed installation teams.
- A bespoke solution for every client.
- Only the highest quality of materials is used, meaning higher yields and quicker ROI.
- 100% Customer satisfaction Guaranteed (Don’t just take our word for it see our testimonials)
- Fully accredited business through MCS and REAl Assurance
- NIC EIC full scope engineers.
- Time served roofing teams.
- Minimum of 5 years workmanship warranty.
- Many other accreditations such as CHAS, SAFECONTRACTOR.